Cruisin' 2015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excursions

Go down

Excursions Empty Excursions

Post by Cruisin Dado Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Hope you have had a chance to check out the excursions that are available at the 3 stops.
We are thinking that if you find an excursion to your liking, notify others so they can check it out and possibly join you; unless you want to be alone.....

To reach the excursions specific to our cruise, recommend you go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ ; PREPARE & GO; BEFORE YOU GO; BEFORE YOU BOARD; COUNTDOWN TO CRUISE; fill in required info in upper right boxes; SUBMIT; CRUISE PLANNER; GET STARTED; SHORE EXCURSIONS; select a port and start viewing (there are multiple pages)

Things we have heard and/or discussed to date are as follows:

Cozumel
Discussions occurred regarding visiting the Mayan ruins of Tulum. However, further review reveals that this could be a very hectic schedule, not to mention the high cost. We have not yet done a good search of the excursions here, but when I was visiting Mary we did find a beach that merits further review... Playa Palancar.... ~20 minute taxi ride from the cruise port.

Grand Cayman
Dan had looked at this stop a while back and found there are public beaches within walking distance (~ 15 min.) from the port. So for consideration .... if you don’t find an excursion that sounds exciting, we are planning to hang out on a nice beach.

Jamaica
One excursion that we have done and very much enjoyed was climbing the Dunns River Falls. There are many Dunns River excursions and as I recall Dan was considering the one titled Green Grotto Caves and Dunns River Falls. Cost is ~$75 for adults which is less than the other Dunns River excursions that I saw. Children are ~$56, but didn’t see what age qualified for lower price. One restriction for this excursion is that minimum age is 4.

We are looking forward to hearing the results of your search.

Only 3 months to go!!

Cruisin Dado
Cruisin Dado

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum